The “World Heritage Committee” has included the Dolomites in the UNESCO World Heritage List as a natural asset to be protected!
Your driver will guide you to discover some of the most beautiful places in the Dolomites. An unforgettable experience among breathtaking scenery.
– Pieve di Cadore, place that gave Christmases to Titian, Renaissance master.
– Photo stop at olympic springboard on the road to Cortina.
– Cortina d’Ampezzo, known as “The Pearl of the Dolomites”, thanks to its position in the middle of a wide valley, surrounded by beautiful mountains such as Tofane, Monte Cristallo and Croda da Lago. Cortina hosted the Winter Olympic Games in 1956.
– Lake Misurina, the largest natural lake in Cadore, 1,754 meters above sea level.
– Tre Cime di Lavaredo, are three of the most famous peaks of the Alps, and certainly the most famous of the Dolomites, one of the most famous natural wonders in the world of ‘mountaineering
. 1/3 pax € 500 + 10% VAT
. 4/8 pax € 550 + 10% VAT
+ any tasting costs to be paid on site
+ any driving costs