Your driver will drive you along the Prosecco Road to let you admire the most characteristic places of the area and give you the opportunity to taste Prosecco wine directly in its production area:
– Conegliano, seat of the main oenological school of Italy and the Experimental Institute for Viticulture.
– Castelbrando, the magnificent 18th century castle that stands on the promontory of the small village of Cison di Valmarino.
– Follina, town famous for its small Renaissance abbey. Follina is renowned for its silk and wool production.
– Valdobbiadene, home of Prosecco, a town whose hills are covered with vineyards.
– TYPICAL WINE ASSAGE in a local wine shop.
. 1/3 pax € 400 + 10% VAT
. 4/8 pax € 450 + 10% VAT
+ any tasting costs to be paid on site
+ any driving costs